When I first started losing weight, this shirt was my workout shirt.
It was so tight around my bust, and around my hips that it was uncomfortable.
Once I lost a button from it, I stopped using it.
I was digging through my cupboard, looking for a shirt to wear, when I pulled this out. I decided to see if it looked any different, and I was completely amazed.
This used to be so tight, but with 18.4kg lost, it’s become more like a poncho on me.
This is so motivating for me - I’ve proved that I’ve come such a long way, and I’m very proud of myself.
originally posted by watchmelightenup
- aathena reblogged this from allyfit
- lif3isgo0d likes this
- newmefuckyou likes this
- allyfit reblogged this from fitnessisyourfavoritepassion
- fitnessisyourfavoritepassion reblogged this from flatabsandthighgaps
- findingfreedom7 likes this
- anorexianme likes this
- theuncontrollablesmile likes this
- peelawaythepounds reblogged this from flatabsandthighgaps
- myhealthyfitspiration likes this
- meganauguste likes this
- flatabsandthighgaps reblogged this from fitforinfinity
- perfect-fit-girly reblogged this from sevenzero
- x-rainyday likes this
- behealthy-beyou likes this
- curo-kuni likes this
- healthfirststresslater likes this
- sevenzero reblogged this from watchmelightenup
- abethjones6k likes this
- retsmith2o reblogged this from watchmelightenup
- straight-on-till-morn-ing likes this
- huntinghealth reblogged this from from-fatass-to-hourglass
- fatasstofit likes this
- bellekathryn likes this
- nyxnx reblogged this from britsfit
- eathealthy-getfit-sleep-repeat likes this
- britsfit reblogged this from eatright-staybright and added:
- watchmelightenup posted this